The CUNY J-School Research Center seeks to support faculty in their research and project development. The guides below introduce internal as well as a selection of external research resources, and briefly summarize how they can be effectively used.
- Resources available at the Research Center and CUNY
- Resources beyond CUNY
- Reference and resource management solutions
- Considerations for publishing in journals
- Faculty Development and Research Database
- A talk on scholarly publishing for journalism faculty
Contact Interim Chief Librarian Barbara Gray to set up sessions focusing on in-depth or difficult-to-tackle research issues that may exceed the resources here covered. If you’re encountering basic information retrieval problems, feel free to have a look at our database tutorials or at our research guides.