The Research Center will be closed over the Thanksgiving break from Thursday, November 26-Sunday, November 29, 2009. We will re-open on Monday, November 30, 2009, with our regular hours of 9 am to 9 pm.
Here are the latest research tweets to catch up with during the Thanksgiving break. 😉 These tweets were posted during 11/16-11/25/2009:
- About Half in U.S. Would Pay for Online News, Study Finds http://bit.ly/19S05p (via @librarystuff)
- RT @rww New report says 80% of US consumers won’t pay for online content. Other reports aren’t so pessimistic. http://bit.ly/3MsVlT
- Game stories, Wikipedia and the question newspapers can’t seem to ask, http://bit.ly/2364qM (via @jasoncfry)
- Cool tool from @craignewmark of Craig’s List. Helpful for sourcing: http://www.govloop.com/ (via @journtoolbox)
- Google puts case law online, http://bit.ly/4sPiA0
- Poll: Did you know you can check out DVDs (in the general collection) overnight? http://bit.ly/3jJhhc
- Next year’s Twitter? It’s Foursquare http://bit.ly/5xywWZ (via @ellyssa)
- The Changing Magazine Industry http://bit.ly/4qHSmO (via Stephen’s Lighthouse)
- Free H1N1 resources available from EBSCO: http://bit.ly/6galUD
- Fox News threatens pink slips for on screen errors http://bit.ly/8tOuqk
- Twitter just passed 6 billion tweets! http://bit.ly/6TetcN (via @lrainie @jdlasica)
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!